Scented candles not only make your home smell wonderful, but they can evoke memories that a person has associated with certain smells. Springtime is evocative of freshly blooming flowers, kitchen herbs and citrus. So, if you like to live seasonally and you love to have a little luxury in life, then why not bring the scent of spring into your home by burning some luxury scented candles. And to help you pick those candles, here's a list of 7 luxury scented candles that you need to try for the spring.
1. Perhaps one of the most evocative images of spring are rolling French hills covered in brightly blooming lavenders. So what spring candle collection could be complete without the edition of a lavender scent. Voluspa's interpretation of a lavender candle called French Cade and Lavender will make a wonderful edition to any spring candle collection (if you are wondering French case is a species of juniper that grows around the Mediterranean). This candle is available at Voluspa for $44.
2. If a lightly scented floral is your ideal springtime candle, then you need to try Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede combines the fresh scent of peony flowers, with a touch of fresh apple and a hint of blue suede that results in a fruity floral smell. You can find this candle at Nordstorm for $65.
3. If it's a fresh and clean citrus scent that sings spring to you, then why not choose a lemon verbena scented candle. The Henri Bendel Luxe Lemon Verbena has a delicate lemon scent sure to please all citrus lovers. This candle is available from then Henri Bendel website for $65.
4. If the smell of kitchen herbs reminds you of spring, then you must try L'Artisan's Le Printemps (Spring) candle. The primary notes of this springtime scent include star anise, rosemary and thyme, this candle will remind you of your kitchen garden. Available from candledelirium.com, this candle costs $75).
5. If you cannot imagine spring time without a house full of roses, then Cire Trudon's Rose Poivree Candle is an absolute must for your candle collection. Taking inspiration from Marie Antoinette's love of freshly cut blooms, this candles is primarily rose scented, with hints of tangerine and lily of the valley. Available online, this candle can be purchased for $95.
6. If its the smell of the flower market that you crave in spring, then Bond No. 9 New York Chelsea Flowers will instantly transport you there without the need for you to leave home. With notes of peony, hyacinth and musk, this incredible smelling floral scented candle can by purchased online for $105.
7. For a truly luxurious floral candle with green base notes, why not try the incredible aroma of the Fornasetti Floral candle that comes in a jar that is literally a work of art. With notes of ivy, white rose, lily of the valley, orange blossam, iris, jasmine, and with base notes of tuberose sandalwood and mush, this Italian made, floral candle is the essence of spring. This candle can be purchased from Barneys New York for $175.
And, what better way to light your luxury candles than the patented InfiniteLite lighter. It is the ideal candle lighter because its flexible neck barrel and adjustable flame allows you to enjoy your scented candles during the Spring season.